Silver Spring Seventh-day Adventist Church
8900 Colesville Rd • Silver Spring, MD 20910-4116
Welcome to our home! A place where God is seen, love is felt and lives are changed. At the Silver Spring Adventist Church, you are a part of our family. You are welcomed with open arms!
The Silver Spring Adventist Church is a place to find hope, wholeness and joy. It is simple, God is love and that is what we aspire to be. Here, you will find a very welcoming atmosphere from the moment you walk in. That's how we share the love that God has shown to each of us. We may come from all across the world but the one thing that brings us all together is the love of Christ.
You belong here. You have a home here. Come join us we worship God together!
We enjoy several times of worship and gathering weekly:
- Saturday morning Sabbath Services begin at 9:50 a.m. when we sing together and study in depth issues of Bible and the Christian Life.
- Divine Worship starts at 11 a.m with lively singing and praising God. The Word of God is shared at this service.
- Mid-week prayer service are Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m.
Children and families are a special emphasis for us here at the Silver Spring Adventist Church. Our children’s Sabbath School and Children’s Ministries teams are devoted to the care and nurture of our little ones.
- Sabbath School begins at 10 a.m. each Sabbath (Saturday) morning. We have classes for all ages- infant to eldery.
Other activities for children include:
- Adventurers Club for ages 5-9
- Pathfinders Club for ages 10+ and Youth Group.
Come home and see all that is in store for you!